SoulBay portable handheld size quiet nebulizer converts substances (solutions of various drugs), reduces the particle size as much as possible so that the drug easily reaches the lower, hard-to-reach airways. The functioning of the nebulizer is based on ultrasonic vibrations due to the work of a special piezoelectric element.
This model has a number of undeniable advantages:
- Compact. The small size of the device allows you to carry it with you to work, during traveling, your child can take it to school. This is extremely comfortable in cases when you have to complete a course of treatment and circumstances oblige you to go on a trip or not to be at home for some time;
- Mobile. The portable pocket inhaler is equipped with a built-in 1200ma rechargeable Li-ion battery, charges quickly and lasts a long time when fully charged. So users can charge the device from anywhere;
- Silent. Compared with other types of nebulizers, SoulBay portable ultrasound device work quietly and completely unnoticed. This is an extremely important aspect for children who are afraid of noise and loud sounds;
- Low residue. The device has the ability to deliver a significant amount of substances used;
- The system includes accessories for all ages and “slow” atomization mode for different demands;
- The nebulizer has two modes of operation – 5 minutes and 10 minutes.
How to use SoulBay Portable Nebulizer:
- Pour the required amount of medicinal product prescribed by the doctor into the medicine chamber (max 12 ml);
- Attach the mask or mouthpiece to the nebulizer chamber;
- Put on a mask so that it fits snugly to the face or use the mouthpiece, tightly clasping it with your mouth;
- Take the most comfortable position;
- Turn on the nebulizer, breathe slowly and deeply.
The package includes 1 portable nebulizer, 1 USB cable, 2 face masks (big and small), 2 mouthpieces, 1 user manual.
Particle Size: 2-5 μm
Home or Portable: Portable
Noise Level: Less than 25 dB
Chamber Volume: 12 mL
Use for Kids: Yes
Battery Type: 3.7V/1200mAh Li-ion battery
Two modes of operation: 5 min and 10 min