Omron NE-C801 CompAIR Compressor Nebulizer is a unique model for use at home and in medical institutions. The reduced noise level, lightness, compactness, fine aerosol and a wide range of inhalation solutions used make this device indispensable in the treatment of respiratory diseases. The machine can be used for children.
Unique camera CompAIR with an innovative Virtual Valve Technology provides ease of inhalation. Due to the special design of the mouthpiece, the loss of the medicinal substance during the exhalation is minimized; the maximum flow of aerosol gets into the respiratory tract during inhalation. An optimum compressor airflow is suitable for impaired patients and children. The absence of valves saves processing time and reduces the cost of the purchase of consumables. 100% aerosol delivery occurs only when you take a breath. When you exhale, the aerosol is re-condensed in the chamber and continues to be used, thereby minimizing the loss of drug.
- MMAD – the average aerodynamic particle size is 3 microns. The particles reach all parts of the respiratory system, which makes it possible to predict a rapid therapeutic effect;
- The time of continuous operation is 20 minutes, after that, it is necessary to turn off the device and continue inhalation after the break.
Respiratory fraction of the nebulizer:
The respirable fraction is 74% (this proportion of the drug will be absorbed and have a therapeutic effect). This fraction consists of particles of a size less than 5 microns.
Nebulizer chamber capacity:
The camera of this model holds 2-7 ml of the drug. The residual volume is 0.7 ml.
Power of the compressor:
The compressor of this model provides dispersion of particles with a speed of 0.3 ml/minute, which fully complies with the requirements of the European standard. For example, when spraying 3 ml of the drug, the procedure will last 10 minutes.
The noise level of the OMRON C801 CompAIR nebulizer is only 46 dB, which is significantly lower than in other compressor devices. This allows you to use the device even at night. The reduced noise level allows you to do the procedure without frightening the child if he or she is afraid of loud sounds.
The compact and lightweight Omron NE-C801 CompAIR nebulizer can be used at home and when traveling; it will not take up much space in luggage and will always be at hand. For convenient transportation, a bag is included in the package that accommodates the device and all accessories. Dimensions of the nebulizer (cm) -14.2 * 7.2 * 9.8. Weight is 0.27 kg.
No residue technique:
The tight fit of the masks and mouthpiece to the nebulizer chamber ensures minimal loss of medication during inhalation. A low residual level of the active substance makes the process of inhalation more effective because almost the entire amount of the drug is consumed. It is only necessary to control the position of the chamber cover – it does not have fasteners and may accidentally get lost somewhere.
Easy disinfection process:
An important fact for use at home is the issue of disinfection. Disinfection of the nebulizer chamber and all parts of the nebulizer does not require special disinfectants. It is enough to place the details of the nebulizer chamber in boiling water. A mask should be wiped with an alcohol solution.
The advantages of the model:
- The Omron NE-C801 CompAIR nebulizer is certified according to the European standard EN 13544-1 for nebulizers, which is a guarantee of high quality;
- The device weighs only 270 grams, which makes it portable – it is convenient to take the device with you on trips. The kit also includes a carrying bag and a storage bag.
How to care of the nebulizer?
- Before using the camera, the mouthpiece should be boiled for 10 minutes or treated with 3% hydrogen peroxide solution, rinsed with warm running water, shaken and dried;
- Do not boil masks, process them with a 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide, wash and dry;
- After each use, be sure to do the same procedure with the accessories that you used;
- Wipe the air tube and the compressor itself with a damp cloth;
- The nebulizer chamber must be cleaned after each use on the same day;
- Manufacturers recommend checking the air filter every 30-60 days of use of the inhaler. If the filter is dark, it should be replaced;
- Make sure the filter is dry. It’s impossible to clean and wash the filter.
- Before use, consult your doctor. Get recommendations on the choice of drugs!
- Before using the device, be sure to read the instructions!
- After inhalation, it is recommended to thoroughly disinfect the used mask or mouthpiece and the nebulizer chamber.
The box includes 1 compressor unit, 1 nebulizer kit, 1 air tube, 1 mouthpiece, 4 filters, AC adapter, storage bag, and instruction manual.
Particle Size: 5 μm
Home or Portable: Portable
Chamber Volume: 7 ml
Use for Kids: Yes
Weighs: 270 grams
Nebulization rate: 0.30mL per minute
Noise level: 46 dB
Product Dimensions: 14.2 * 7.2 * 9.8 (cm)
Power Supply: AC
Max Pressure: 17 PSI
Operating Air Flow Rate: 2.8 LPM