NEARTOP nebulizer consists of a compressor and a nebulizer chamber in which an aerosol is formed by splitting the medication with a powerful air jet created by the compressor. This type of device is very reliable. It allows the use of the widest possible range of drugs in combination with the lowest loss of the drug solution.
A slight noise generated during the process of work (noise level is about 60 dB), perhaps, this is the only drawback of the device.
NEARTOP Air Compressor Personal Cool Mist nebulizer is used to treat ENT diseases in various stages (laryngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, etc.), bronchitis, tracheitis, pneumonia, bronchial asthma, COPD, fungal lesions of the VDP, cystic fibrosis, tuberculosis of various etiologies, prevention of postoperative complications. And this is not the whole list.
The package includes 1 air compressor inhaler, 1 air tube, 1 mouthpiece, 5 filters, 1 adult mask, 1 child mask, 1 manual.
This model is perfect for home use but can also be taken with you wherever you want. It’s easy to operate (has only 1 button) and has a compact size (5 x 5 x 3.3 inch).
Nebulization rate is very fast (Min 0.2ml/min), which makes treatment short and effective.
Doing inhalation with NEARTOP Air Compressor Personal Cool Mist nebulizer does not require any special skills. You should just follow the instructions attached to the device. The sequence of actions is as follow:
- Before the procedure, it is necessary to disinfect the mask or mouthpiece in order to avoid transmission. For this, use a 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide or boiling water;
- Pour the drug into the compartment of the nebulizer chamber;
- Attach the mask or mouthpiece;
- Check the presence of the filter and the degree of its purity (the filter must not be gray, otherwise it must be replaced);
- Connect the device to the mains. To start the procedure, you must click on the switch button;
- Breathe in the usual mode until the medicine finishes;
- After the procedure, all removable elements must be disconnected, the chamber should be freed from the remnants of the medicine, washed and dried.
When using NEARTOP Air Compressor nebulizer, you cannot use solutions for inhalation that are not intended for this purpose. These include, for example, mineral water, cough syrups, decoctions of herbs, oil solutions, etc.
Particle Size: 0.5-5 μm
Home or Portable: Portable
Noise Level: Less than 60 dB
Chamber Volume: 6 ml
Use for Kids: Yes
MMAD: 2.95 μm
Average Nebulization Rate: min 0.2/min
Compressor Pressure Range:30 ~ 50 Psi(210 ~ 345 Kpa / 2.1 ~ 3.45 bar)
Operating Pressure Range: 9.5 ~ 16 Psi(65.5 ~ 100 Kpa/ 0.65 ~ 1.0 bar)
Mode of Operation: Continuous
Flow Range : 6 ~ 10lpm
Operating Temperature Range:10 ~ 40℃( 50 ~ 104 ℉)
Operating Humidity Range: 10 ~ 95 % RH
Storage Temperature Range:-20 ~ 70℃(-4 ~ 158 ℉)
Storage Humidity Range: 10 ~ 95% RH