FreePower Portable Handheld Humidifier Rechargeable Nubilizer is an advanced and easy to use device that has the micro-atomization MESH technology. The machine sprays liquid medicine into a fine aerosol which is then effectively delivered to the patient’s lungs. The small size (it weighs only 83g) and the built-in rechargeable battery operation make this nebulizer a perfect unit to take with and use anywhere and any time so you can use it at home, office, on travel or business trip, especially because it has low power consumption. The unit is compact but can do the job like a standard nebulizer. Besides, it is virtually noiseless (sind level is less than 30dB), so you or your baby won’t be disturbed by noise and can do treatment in a relaxed environment.
The built in 500mAh rechargeable battery allows the nebulizer to operate for up to 40 minutes when fully charged.
The package includes 1 ultrasonic inhaler, 2 masks (1 adult, 1 child), 2 mouthpieces, 1 USB cable, 1 instruction for use.
The device can be used with a mouthpiece or a mask and is suitable for all ages. The product can be used for beauty skin care, aromatherapy.
FreePower Portable Handheld Humidifier Rechargeable Nubilizer is equipeed with an automatic timing function and has 2 working modes: 5 and 10-minute treatment. The device shuts off automatically when medicine finishes.
The MESH technology allows producing the smallest particles (size is only 2-5μm), so that they can be better absorbed. This makes inhalation more effective and avoids medicine wasting.
To use this portable FreePower nebulizer, you should:
- sterilize the mask, silicon rubber plate, water vessel cover with boiling water;
- disinfect the bottom of the water vessel;
- spray spout with medicinal alcohol and then clean in with pure water;
- add liquid medication into the water vessel and close it tightly;
- turn on the device by pressing the button for 3-5 seconds, you should see the green and blue lights flickering;
- continue inhaling until the device shuts off automatically.
You should clean and disinfect the device regularly for better results.
If your nebulizer does not work:
- make sure it is fully charged;
- make sure if the atomizer transducer mesh is not clogged. Add some hot water or medical alcohol in the chamber and operate for 5 minutes to clean it;
- check there is enough water in the cup and the temperature is between 68-104°F;
- if something goes wrong, turn off the nebulizer for 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
Particle Size: 2 – 5 μm
Home or Portable: Portable
Noise Level: Less then 30 dB
Time of Operation: 40 minutes
Use for Kids: Yes
Technology: MESH atomization technology
Chamber Volume: 10 ml
Vessel Capacity: 25 ml
Size: 4.6(L)*1.5(W) inch
Power: USB charging
Auto off: 5 minutes or 10 minutes
Net weight: 97 grams